The Verse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Verse

This is a forum for playing the Serenity RPG by Margaret Weis based in Joss Whedon's Firefly/Serenity universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» List of Complications
Bernadette Academy of Character Arts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 4:09 pm by Mr. Universe

» List of Assets
Bernadette Academy of Character Arts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 4:08 pm by Mr. Universe

» Lesson One: Intro
Bernadette Academy of Character Arts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 4:06 pm by Mr. Universe

» Bernadette Academy of Character Arts
Bernadette Academy of Character Arts I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:09 pm by Mr. Universe

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bernadette Academy of Character Arts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Universe
Admin
Mr. Universe

Character sheet
Character Name:

Bernadette Academy of Character Arts Empty
PostSubject: Bernadette Academy of Character Arts   Bernadette Academy of Character Arts I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:09 pm

So, you want to sail The Black? Find a job and keep flying? Every big damn hero in the verse started somewhere as a greenhorn, and this is where they did it.
Welcome to the Bernadette Academy of Character Arts.
        It is here that you will develope the traits, attributes, and skills you will need . You will choose your traits, generate your attributes, choose your skills, and put the finishing touches on your character.

If you have not done so already, your first step will be to enroll in the academy. To do so, simply register for the forum, or follow this link https://browncoat.board-directory.net/register
DO NOT use your desired character name to register for the forum. Please choose a name to be known as OOC (out of character).

After you are enrolled in the academy head to your first class here Lesson One: Intro Where we will discuss the character creation process.
Back to top Go down
https://browncoat.board-directory.net

Bernadette Academy of Character Arts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Verse :: Central Planets :: Bernadette-
Jump to: